The ULTEMate RTA by Vapes by Enushi and Etobicoke Vapor Industries (EVI)
The ULTEMate RTA is a rebuildable tank atomizer by Vapes by Enushi in collaboration with Etobicoke Vapor Industries (EVI) in Toronto Canada! Only 50 of these units exist, and likely will not be made again!
Made with authentic ULTEM 1000 for the cap and the tank, this atty yields a number of benefits from Ultem, such as:
- Increased chemical resistance (compared to acrylics and polycarbonates), which affords it the ability to use juices that would typically crack other clear plastics.
- Translucence to see liquid levels and coil quality.
- High heat resistance will not transfer heat to user's mouth nor will it melt from hot coil builds.
- Light weight.
- Stiffness and strength that does not easily damage from drops or bangs.
- The top deck design presents dripper-like performance, due to the close proximity to the user's mouth. This gives a warmer vape, with greater flavour.
- Accepts either single or dual coil builds. Included silicone plug closes wick holes and air hole on one side for single coil setups, while reducing dead space in the chamber for increased flavour production.
- Bottom air flow design under each coil yields maximum flavour and vapour production with no liquid leakage out the air intakes.
- A two post deck with two coil holes in each post (total four coil holes) allows for easy coil installation without the need to twist align legs on a coil to an equal level.
- Wide post width allows large coils to be installed for large surface area and maximum vapor production.
- 1.8mm diameter coil post holes allow for installation of large gauge wire and can also easily fit fused Clapton coils.
- PEEK isolators on both ends of the positive pole shaft, as well as a PEEK insulator separating the positive block from the deck allows for maximum heat resistance, while preventing arcing or short circuits.
- Easy to use fill valve system allows users to fill the tank without the need for tools, and without disturbing their wicking.
- 4.0mm diameter wick holes allow for easy liquid flow without choking, yet small enough to prevent leaking.
- 316L (food grade) stainless steel construction resists corrosion and impurities from entering your liquids.
- The ULTEM top cap features an integrated mid-sized wide bore mouth piece, with its size and shape designed to maximize air flow and flavour, while minimizing heat transfer to the user's lips.
- Air flow dynamics inside the top cap have been engineered to optimize air flow for maximum flavour and vapour.
- Included plug allows users to close one side of the deck so that single coil builds can be used while minimizing dead space within the chamber for maximum flavour.
- ULTEM tank section provides the toughness of plastics, transparency to see liquid levels, light weight, while also being able to resist cracking against liquids that are known to crack acrylics and polycarbonates.
- Optional borosilicate (Pyrex) glass tank also included.
- Holds 2.5ml of liquid.
The top coil deck design allows for a number of benefits compared to bottom coil designs, such as:
- Improved flavour (greater warmth) as it is closer to the user’s mouth, which results in less travel time between the coil and inhalation. This provides dripper-like flavour.
- Separation of the heating chamber from the liquid will prevent spoiling (darkening) of the liquid due to excessive heat contact.
- Separation of the liquid from the top deck allows users to drip directly on to the coils as desired, but can easily revert back to tank mode when set up like an auto-dripper.
- Liquid Capacity: 2.5 ml
- Dry Weight: 31 grams (without build, without single coil plug)
- Height: 45mm
- Diameter: 22mm
- Coil Post Holes: 1.8mm
- Wick Holes: 4.0mm
- Air Flow: Single 5.8mm x 2.0mm OR Dual 5.8mm x 2.0mm cyclops with radius - adjustable.
WARNING: As with any atomizer, it is highly recommend that you fully clean out this product before the first time you use it. While the factory does a decent job at removing dust, shavings, machining lubricants and greases, there is still the potential for trace elements to remain, and it is best recommended that you do an additional cleaning to meet your standard of cleanliness.