14500, 650 mAh IMR Battery by AW Battery
The AW 14500 IMR cell is a high discharge safe chemistry battery
- Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
- Capacity : 650mAh
- Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
- Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 0.7A )
- Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
- Max. continuous discharge rate : 9A
- Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 - 60 Degree Celsius
NOTE: Due to their inherent safety, IMR cells do not have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. It Is HIGHLY recommended that you ONLY use smart chargers when charging IMR Cells (or ANY battery for that matter).
*****DO NOT LEAVE LITHIUM ION BATTERIES UNATTENDED WHEN CHARGING******
There is NO warranty or return on batteries.